Duksey's blog

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Missing in action

At this moment (8.00pm),y'all blogren are chuckling away at eachother's jokes,the dudes must be eyeing the chics,i bet they are at it too,(i av a camera over there) someone there must be sipping my smirnoff black ice (am so jealous, get your lips off my black ice) and here i am,sitting at my desk obviously typing this.Mr Magoo must be at it too.Haven't met most of you but i feel you everyday.

I found Matanda at the office entrance rushing to catch the rest of you and he almost knocked me over.I hope he delivered my hugs and kisses,much love.I will be waiting to read about the crazy things you were all up to.

Back to my business now...

Labels:

5 Comments:

  • At 5/17/2007 9:37 pm , Blogger The 27th Comrade said...

    We were having a blast, yeah.
    I should go blog about it. Next time, I am going to go extracting a promise of attendance from each of you peeps, because I'm quite sick and tired of waiting for y'all and not seeing anyone.

    Oh, and Inky was there.
    !!!
    !!!!!!

     
  • At 5/17/2007 11:08 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    hey wait a minute did i miss something? Inky is here? great news

     
  • At 5/18/2007 9:32 am , Blogger Baz said...

    I feel, you on that one, Flora.

     
  • At 5/19/2007 8:46 pm , Blogger Dennis D. Muhumuza said...

    yes flora, u needn't have missed, work or no work. next time i'll have 2 pull u. anyway, BBH has nothing 2 offer really, apart from seeing the numerous new faces, nothing fundamental that would compel u 2 attend. really!

     
  • At 5/21/2007 2:46 am , Blogger Duksey said...

    @country boy;and i thought it was precisely the new faces that were supposed to be puller.

    @baz;atleast someone else knows how it can be

    @27th;ha!i doubt that you waited for anyone after setting eyes on inktus.

    @bs;were you there urself?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home