Mourning
It is a sad morning for me.I woke up with the unfortunate news that two of ma kitties had died.Just like that.This morning i saw their cold bodies lying next to a helpless mother who was suckling the survivor.Pity it was the cute brown one n other black one.
I am not in a good mood today.
I am not in a good mood today.
Labels: Just me

11 Comments:
At 5/23/2007 3:13 am ,
The 27th Comrade said...
Oh, no! I saw the `I am a Grandy' post, but I could not comment before I had to go to hospital. Now I come back, and I find this. :'o(
I was supposed to be booking a little kitty, but now it seems my luck has just opted out. :o(
The 27th Comrade needs a lil' kitten!!! I'm horribly sorry about their death. My saddest moment must be that time my pet doggy died. It can be hard, you know. Hard.
At 5/23/2007 3:29 am ,
Saadiq said...
Sorry for your loss, i dont know wat it feels like losing a pet, but ive seen people here get so attached to them and when they go missing they get distressed..
At 5/23/2007 5:45 am ,
Baz said...
Ouch. Sorry.
I posted a link on Grandy. Maybe you should not hit it until you are over your loss.
Bambi, sorry.
At 5/23/2007 6:59 am ,
Anonymous said...
Oh sorry bastards are now poisoning our pets. How i love kittens the sweetest animals.. Take care of the remaining one.
At 5/23/2007 7:00 am ,
Savage said...
sorry
At 5/24/2007 2:01 am ,
Duksey said...
Thanks alot guys,i feel much better.Era i ll put all my energies on the remaining one.I now go to check on it every mornin and evening just to make sure.
You should all check out that
www.lolcats2.com.very hilarious
@baz;i have been laughing the whole morning,this is actually a fast way to get over it.
At 5/24/2007 5:49 am ,
feather said...
look at it this way, atleast your family, will feel sorry for you and they won't bother you about the cats for a while
At 5/24/2007 11:13 am ,
Dennis D. Muhumuza said...
did u ever think of family planning while u kept that? any, sad, if u really loved them! RIP
At 5/25/2007 7:47 am ,
SAGE said...
everyday i lose ma people. i feel sooo lonely now like the last man standing...
At 5/28/2007 1:08 pm ,
Anonymous said...
So sorry about the kitties. I had some of mine go the same way so i share your grief. I love cats to no end!
At 5/29/2007 2:13 am ,
Cheri said...
Bambi sorry.
This though, provides a very different light on u.
My mabugo.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home