Tickling my insides
Butterflies in my tummy
Sweat in my palms
Ears and eyes alert for that tone.
Hands reaching out for the phone
Warmth filling my whole
What is this tickling feeling in my soul?
My lips are sealed but my smile may give me away.
But not even I understand.
All I know is that the feeling is warm and I don’t want it to go away.
Sweat in my palms
Ears and eyes alert for that tone.
Hands reaching out for the phone
Warmth filling my whole
What is this tickling feeling in my soul?
My lips are sealed but my smile may give me away.
But not even I understand.
All I know is that the feeling is warm and I don’t want it to go away.
Labels: rants

22 Comments:
At 8/05/2007 11:45 pm ,
Iwaya said...
this is not a rant...this is a confession!
At 8/06/2007 1:42 am ,
kissyfur said...
Another one bites the dust.
At 8/06/2007 4:46 am ,
Tandra said...
out of the abundance of the heart.....
At 8/06/2007 4:53 am ,
The 27th Comrade said...
Yep. Biteth the dust.
At 8/06/2007 4:54 am ,
Anonymous said...
Someone is smitten! :-)
At 8/06/2007 5:05 am ,
Mr. B2B said...
So... Has he noticed you???
"warmth filling my whole"
"butterflies in my tummy"
Geez...
At 8/06/2007 8:34 am ,
Duksey said...
IOI lets jst say this feelin is gona be shortlived due to unavoidable circumstances but hell for now its hot hot hot in here!!!
At 8/07/2007 12:44 am ,
The 0ne said...
Kissyfur took the words out of my mouth.
At 8/07/2007 6:46 am ,
Savage said...
Are you preggers?
At 8/07/2007 6:51 am ,
Savage said...
Sounds to me like someone over at the Doc's for a pregnancy test.
And yeah, congrats.
At 8/07/2007 6:51 am ,
Savage said...
Enjoy the fruits of all those sleepless nights.
At 8/07/2007 7:10 am ,
Mr. B2B said...
Hot Hot huh!!!
and you were tripping about me looking for some!!!
unavoidable circumstances LOL!!!
Play_on_Player
At 8/08/2007 6:11 am ,
SAGE said...
da way we all go?
At 8/08/2007 10:39 am ,
Baz said...
Now it needs an acoustic guitar accompaniment.
At 8/09/2007 2:36 am ,
Duksey said...
@savage;preggers!!! man the reaction for that is Oh my God what am i gona do? Some uncertainty etc, for the unmarried like me. So don’t even go there. I have put off babies and husbands for the next year or so.
@all, I am still smiling at ma desk,yes,but not to worry, I have not got the bug as in that other bug that heaven was talking about in her blog,the one that ends up making you miserable.
Am just in temporary bliss
At 8/09/2007 3:43 am ,
leos child said...
think you should spill already,what or who giveth the feeling. this post i like.
At 8/09/2007 6:35 am ,
feather said...
yeah! there was a time you said you couldn't write poetry anymore. knew you were wrong. once a poet always poet. but then again, there is something about love that makes a poet of us all.
At 8/09/2007 2:30 pm ,
Dennis Matanda said...
Ladies and Gentlemen, I am pleased to announce that the talented, sexy and amazingly funny Duksey is my editor ... Yaaaaaay!
At 8/10/2007 4:41 am ,
Saadiq said...
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...duksey...i saw ur pix...gwe ur hot..the smile the cheek bones..the eyes....i melted like butter in a furnace!!!!..kati when are u updating?
At 8/10/2007 6:29 am ,
Duksey said...
@joshi;soon soon jst watch this space
At 8/10/2007 6:30 am ,
Duksey said...
@joshi;blush blush blush
At 8/10/2007 6:46 am ,
Mr. B2B said...
Joshi correction
Duksey is still hott.....
"still"
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home