12 Angry men

Now this is the show not to miss.Pity i don't have freebie tickets for you people but hey,you can come and support.No?
Twelve jurors must decide the fate of a young man accused of murder. But not everything is as simple as it first seems. The apparently clear-cut case unravels as the arguments between jurors reveal their prejudices and motivations and the meaning of justice.
Quite applicable to our daily life in which our decisions are often influenced by prejudices, backgrounds and opinions.
Quite applicable to our daily life in which our decisions are often influenced by prejudices, backgrounds and opinions.
Labels: play

8 Comments:
At 3/20/2008 2:12 am ,
Tumwijuke Mutambuka said...
I've seen this on film. I'm a little pessimistic about how successfully it will translate on stage. Big Sis says it will be great, so I'm going along with her.
At 3/20/2008 2:31 am ,
The 27th Comrade said...
Me, I'm gon' be there to gawk at Duksey. Watch you strut. Watch you. ;o)
At 3/20/2008 3:58 am ,
Cheri said...
Bambi, this shall pass me by...
At 3/20/2008 4:11 am ,
Tandra said...
i wil b there!!! Cheri...i will watch on uwa behalf, tofayo!
At 3/23/2008 11:34 pm ,
The 27th Comrade said...
Look, I missed the pre-Easter, so I'm going to be trying for the 27th - 29th. okay?
At 3/24/2008 11:26 pm ,
Duksey said...
Ok 27th will look out for you.I will give you an extra smile
At 3/24/2008 11:27 pm ,
Duksey said...
Tandra, will give you a special too
At 3/26/2008 5:10 am ,
smelling the coffee said...
even me even me. i'm going tomorrow with a whole bunch of people and whoever else i can drag along.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home