posted by Duksey @ 11:35 pm
At 12/23/2007 11:53 pm , Tandra said...
yay! cake!! finally....Merry Christmas pip
At 12/25/2007 12:22 am , Tumwijuke Mutambuka said...
You so didn't bake that cake.Save me some.
At 12/25/2007 11:55 am , Anonymous said...
merry christmas! hmmm! wondering whether to come for a piece of that cake!
At 12/27/2007 7:35 am , Cheri said...
I'll skip the cake,,,I have to get rid of this extra flab around my waist. I tell u, Kumho tyres have developed.Merry holidays nonetheless.
At 12/27/2007 7:36 am , Cheri said...
Omutahinga and Aegeus, u were online on christmas day...man....
At 1/02/2008 4:07 am , Quillonpaper said...
Sorry to spam, please join in prayer for Kenya. Cheers, and quite ironically too, happy new year!
At 1/05/2008 12:38 am , eddsla said...
cake,where?
At 1/10/2008 2:15 am , Iwaya said...
Is there any cake left over?!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
8 Comments:
At 12/23/2007 11:53 pm ,
Tandra said...
yay! cake!! finally....
Merry Christmas pip
At 12/25/2007 12:22 am ,
Tumwijuke Mutambuka said...
You so didn't bake that cake.
Save me some.
At 12/25/2007 11:55 am ,
Anonymous said...
merry christmas! hmmm! wondering whether to come for a piece of that cake!
At 12/27/2007 7:35 am ,
Cheri said...
I'll skip the cake,,,I have to get rid of this extra flab around my waist. I tell u, Kumho tyres have developed.
Merry holidays nonetheless.
At 12/27/2007 7:36 am ,
Cheri said...
Omutahinga and Aegeus, u were online on christmas day...man....
At 1/02/2008 4:07 am ,
Quillonpaper said...
Sorry to spam, please join in prayer for Kenya. Cheers, and quite ironically too, happy new year!
At 1/05/2008 12:38 am ,
eddsla said...
cake,where?
At 1/10/2008 2:15 am ,
Iwaya said...
Is there any cake left over?!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home