Duksey's blog

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Sexy Cutie

Ok! Now that the dust has settled I will let this out. Can you imagine I made a debut appearance in the kamulari, yes that sleazy pepper on Wednesday. At exactly 8am one of my bros called me to congratulate me on being identified as a sexy cutie,I hear. I was so shocked and rushed to the lib for a copy. Boy! I wanted to die.

The rest of the day was spent receiving calls from my friends or should I say fans. Anyhow it was not funny, now I know what people go through every time we use their pictures in the paper. My head was filled with all sorts of what ifs. Gladly ma zeyi didn’t call me. And the person whose opinion I cared most about saw the pic at 10.30pm I bet his boys couldn’t wait to tell on me. And he didn’t seem to care. How lucky can a girl get hmmm? And the best part is I was with my girlfriend and the caption…well not bad… sexy cuties….

Anyhow, I kept thinking gosh! What if I was in some tight corner with a dude hmmm! Sitting next to one would have been just as bad. Now I know my theory works for real. Unless a man is your man or you want him to be, never ever ever ever go out with him to such public functions if your are not really single or is it ‘kind of’hooked, you know those in between moments when you are ish ish, for instance when your man hasn’t been in town in ages so basically it’s like you are single etc you are on the verge of a breakup,av had a breakup but he keeps begging (kindly save me the explanation, it’s complicated but you get the idea…)

Anyhow I have this thing about hanging out with the gals don’t know why but I would get uneasy to go say to a bar or night club with a man alone, it would have to be with another chick as well. But hey I do go out with male friends but that is never in a bar just dinner or something of the sort but not to the nightclub or bar alone (read public places that seem sleazy and the hours too). Now hope none of you can find a copy of that paper but just in case guys, I have that chick’s number (my friend) and she lives near me so you might want it.

Ok but seriously it was not funny to be in that paper, next time I will give that photographer a piece of ma mind coz when he took it I thought he was playing since I know him. Enough let me get back to work.

Labels:

16 Comments:

  • At 9/07/2007 12:38 am , Blogger Iwaya said...

    They were just confirming what 27th Comrade said? Mbu you are HOT?

     
  • At 9/07/2007 1:04 am , Blogger Tandra said...

    so close n yet soo far away.... Iwaya, we really do need to talk, u...u...theif!!

    "And he didnt seem to care. How lucky can i girl get,hmmm? SPEAK sister...SPEAK!!

    that "kind of" hooked stage is the absolute pits! u aint free but u aint "hooked"!!!

     
  • At 9/07/2007 7:13 am , Blogger Savage said...

    explain those in between moments. I don't get the picture. Don't assume.

    And girl are you sneaky!! All along I was thinking that you are available kumbe you are so out of stock.

     
  • At 9/07/2007 8:33 am , Blogger eddiie said...

    ....be proud for appearing in a peper...

    if they said ctuies, then you better smile..

    and lucky you..it was with a girl...but its also natural if they would have may be got you with a guy?

    what do you think....

    Let me rush for the copy..you beta send me her no before i even check the paper out..LOL

     
  • At 9/07/2007 8:34 am , Blogger eddiie said...

    @Iwaya? eeeh!! may be i have to run to comrades....

     
  • At 9/07/2007 8:43 am , Blogger The 27th Comrade said...

    @Duksey: Well, at least they said the truth about you! ;o)

    @Iwaya, yep. It is a bit depressing that I have at least one thing in common with the Red Pepper guys ...

     
  • At 9/07/2007 9:49 am , Blogger Tumwijuke Mutambuka said...

    Sexie cutie!

    Haaaaaaaaa!

    I do sympathise.

    It is certainly better than the time The Red Pepper said of me that someone had 'planted a seed in her hot pot.' And that I was three months pregnant. I'm still waiting for the baby four years later.

     
  • At 9/08/2007 5:45 am , Blogger Elvina Nawaguna said...

    Ha ha ha. They finally caught up with you. Hey I have an idea. How about you post the kamulali page, so that those of us who are in outside countries can share your 15minutes of fame.

     
  • At 9/10/2007 12:05 am , Blogger Duksey said...

    @Iwaya;LOL man don’t let it get to my head…

    @tandra; My lips are sealed as usual, you know me. Let’s just say that I am hanging on a string, which as of last weekend became a thread.

    @savage; nawe read between the lines. Well I have been clutching to a string for a a year so never talk about it and things can only get worse coz it became a thread over the weekend, its gona snap anytime. Ope you guys store tissue.

    @Eddie;Its 0774…. Hah!pay up first. Be proud!!!no way man, next time they ll use that same pic to extract some hotpot story.

    @27;LOL,truth huh…thanks. Fancy having stuff in common with that pepper

    @Omutahinga; I had a great laugh at this one. The kido is probably still brewing in the hot pot

    @elvi;gal,you know my drama, you will have a great laugh when you see the picture, I was with Glo.

    @all;blogren I am having major issues, my weekend was hell practically. Remember that in the middle situation I have been talking about, well the string just became a thread that’s about to snap. Am so spent, pity can’t tell you guys the story yet but after running around in circles for over a year I think am heading for a major breakup that has a lot at stalk or rather have had it already but it’s hard to tell till days/months have passed. I don’t know how I’ ll cope with it but it ‘ll probably end my anticipation and allow me start my life all over again so I am sad but hopeful for the best. Anyhow I am so confused this was supposed to be a comment but it’s now like a post. Don’t feel like posting it.

     
  • At 9/10/2007 1:11 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I demand pictures! :-)

     
  • At 9/10/2007 3:22 am , Blogger Mr. B2B said...

    @Duksey!
    That pic hmmmn
    i'm guessin that kamulali made you look oh so hotter

    Loving the deeper post as well.

    @Elvie
    Looong time. Duksey, does she have a blog as well... need to holla @ her.

    @Duksey again
    I appeared in it as well..
    i was with a really hott chick. Too bad the dude looked like me, but it wasn't me!
    but who am i to complain, guess i did use my 15seconds of fame really well
    Ask Fly_Gal

    LOVE THIS POST!

     
  • At 9/12/2007 6:50 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    You are lucky it was just that.. I was put in that paper i hear Hot babes worship Jjunju you the prince... and the Kabozi they put was embarrassing hot girls like these ones kept on going to Jjunju tent and knelt down to whisper sweet nothings.. Imagine how bitter i was

     
  • At 9/14/2007 5:09 am , Blogger The 0ne said...

    Iwaya, they said SEXY... I noticed that, and this is why I'm hot!...now then, pictures!!!

     
  • At 9/17/2007 2:54 am , Blogger choco fudge said...

    Hey just getting updates on your blog Sexy cutie ha ha ha

     
  • At 9/19/2007 5:44 am , Blogger simon said...

    thanks for your nice comment.
    your blog is very insightful; i have included a link to it on my site! :-)

     
  • At 9/22/2007 11:05 am , Blogger Elvina Nawaguna said...

    waddup sexy cutie...still too busy to fill us in on the latest gossip about u? have u seen today's Red pepper by the way...nice pic of u!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home